Professional Adoption Services in All States
Lifeline is a licensed adoption agency in multiple states across the country. We are the adoption professional that was created for the birth mom! We have been helping moms for over 40 years. While Lifeline is not licensed as an agency in your area, we can still serve you through our local partners! We have families across the country so you can choose a family that meets your desires. Lifeline will help you think through all of the options for your pregnancy and help you make a plan that you think is best for your family. Through Lifeline and our local partners, we offer the following services free to you:
- Confidential Support – Our workers are committed to you and your baby, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and only a call, text, or email away.
- Options Counseling– Your worker will explore all your options with you and help you think through what is best for you and your baby.
- An Adoption Plan For You– You get to choose what you want in a family, how much contact you will desire to have with them in the future, and what you want your hospital time to look like.
- A Personal Advocate– Your pregnancy counselor will help make all the arrangements, from hospital time requests to placement, and after. She will advocate for your desires and your plan!
- Financial Assistance– We can help you get connected to the resources you might need, like insurance, prenatal care, housing, and more.
- Pre- and Post-Placement Support– Your pregnancy counselor will walk you through this process throughout the pregnancy, during placement, and for years afterward.
- Free Legal Consultation– Regarding your rights and the rights of the father and other family members.
DISCLAIMER: The state laws and policies outlined above are offered for general information only and do not constitute legal advice. Lifeline cannot guarantee that there have been no subsequent changes or revisions to the laws since the time of compilation. Updated in April 2023
Meet the Pregnancy Counseling Team